Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oct 19th 2011 - A 4.6 Mile Round Trip to Stonestown Galleria

IMG_0407_smaller

IMG_0401_smaller

Today's Flickr set begins here

Not the prettiest walk today, but I do sometimes walk to the mall. Especially to go to the farmer's market on Sunday, or to visit the Apple store's genius bar. The Borders is gone, but I am grateful that Trader Jo's is alive and well.

In fact, I stopped in to Trader Jo's today and bought some produce - a fairly heavy bag for the walk back home. The mall is 1.5 miles from my doorstep, but once I got there I walked both floors of the mall, exited behind the mall, and walked around the area a bit more.

Total: 4.6 miles and just under 2 hours.

IMG_0426_smaller

IMG_0441_smaller

Ubiquitous kittus shot

Oh, I took another 1 mile walk later with my daughter, who came to visit.

2 comments:

  1. Gee, I posted a comment this morning but it's nowhere to be seen...You're doing great on the walking...twice in one day! I'm jealous you're within walking distance to an Apple store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our cats have almost the same markings! These are beautiful photos and remind me of living near San Francisco when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete